Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Update

Adu's new chicken coupe extension. Its going to hold 1,500 chickens. Thatll be alot of noise.

Sweeping is not my favorite chore and it doesnt help when Junior takes pictures of me. haha.



More Ghanaian Premier League action, Sunyani Chelsea vs. Hearts of Lion


It only took 6 months, but we had our first AFS sponsored activity, Tie and Die/Batik.

Cleaning out the water tank. I felt like a pansy when Kwasi literally ran up the ladder into the tank and I was scared climbing the ladder. haha



My host mother Felicia, My host father Rev. Owusu Ansah, three of their outlaws and Kwasi and Junior.


Ampesi and Coco Yam Leaves


This is my "Junior, stop wasting my camera battery" look.


My awesome host brothers and best friends, Kwasi and Junior.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! I take it your parents are the couple on the left? It sure would be boring without Kwasi and Junior there-looks like you guys have a lot of fun. Love you hon, Mom